Tuesday 21 September 2010

Tuesday 21/9/10

Today is Tuesday, which means it's one day closer to the weekend :D

But today in Rob's Class, we pressed on with our Genre poster, I felt the poster was a little empty, so in each corner I drew a selected instrument and colored in the title, go me :D

Then later on in Gavin's class, I spent time gathering information on both a-ha and Linkin Park for my coparison review, which I will finish for next week.

Then in Dee's class, we continued with our EPK's by starting our individual EPK's and making the web pages using iWeb, so far, so good, i only done 3 pages, see below :D

Page 1, brillliant, isn't it? ;D

Page 2, looking better every time :P

page 3, only half way done, but going nicely :)

anywho, i may edit this later at home.

buh bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment