Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tuesday 14/9/10

So.. Today's tuesday and not as boring or depressing as yesterday, which is good :)

But yeah, Today in Rob's class, we were watching more music video's and then talking about what conventions most music video's have!

Later on in Gavin's class, we talked more about the conventions but not just in video's but Genre's too amd did a music review which we'll be continuing next week.

Today in Dee's class we learned most if not all the basics in using Adobe Photoshop, from adding text as seen below.
Look's pretty awesome, doesn't it ;D

I also added in Filter effects, as I was trying some out :P Below are a couple of pictures to kinda show you what I mean :)


No. 1















No. 2

I also learned to cut images precisely using  the layer path tool, and below is a couple of images,  the first being after I cut the image and the second being what I did with it!! :P































Poor little James lost his head D: 





















But this is What I did with it :D (It's Moshin Time people!!!)

Anyways, that petty much wraps up today, so I'm gonna... well, y'know. get through the rest of my day :D

Buh Bye <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scott

    Some good results on here from the Photoshop session!

    Again, try to ensure that you're entering as much detail on how you created your work. Your next challenge should be to attempt to recreate your own webpage background from scratch, using only your memory and any notes on your blog!

    Anyway keep up the good work...

    Dee

    ReplyDelete