Monday 20 September 2010

Monday 20/9/10

Today being Monday, another boring start to the week, but anyways....

Earlier today in Laura's class, we filled out info on different types of learning styles (e.g. visual learning) and later on did a quiz to see what kind of learning style each of us are, my result being multiple learning :O

Later on in Dee's Class prepared what we're gonna be doing for the next  weeks with our EPK's and who's doing what on what days. Then I searched the web to get the audio for our EPK, I chose a total of 6 tracks with more soon, which we'll decide which song to use later on.

Then we were given the task to make a storyboard of our individual EPK's and hand it into Dee, which I had done immediately before entering into this blog, and to be brutally honest, that was probably the fun part of the class XD

anywho, I'm done for today!!!


Buh Bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment