Monday 13 September 2010

Monday 13/9/10

Well, where to start.... the weather is crap and it's a Monday, the most depressing day of the week, even more depressing is the fact it is raining ):

But anywho, today in college; in Laura's class we logged on the computers, went on to moodle and done quizzes based on questions of the college. I think I did pretty well at them :)

Then later on in Dee's class we went straight to continuing our EPK's, so far with it, I have only wrote down Metallica's discography while George and Alistair goof-off on youtube. To get further I need my notebook (which I left at home :/ ) which has facts and bio's of Metallica written in it :D

Also for the "RIYL" or "Recommend If You Like" I got a list of artist with similar music and playing styles to Metallica whom come under the Metal Genre.

Below is a picture of Metallica's Discography on Wikipedia where I gathered the information from!


That's all for today people :)

Buh Bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment