Friday 4 February 2011

Friday 4/2/11

Today in John's class we continued discussing in our groups about whats happening with the zombie flick, afterwards, John showed us many video artists on youtube and asked us to get samples of three different video artists.

Three samples below are:












White Stripes: Fell in love with a Girl













Sony Bravia bouncy ball Advert













Fatboy Slim: Praise you

Later in Dee's class, since I had already completed my flipbook in paper form and done the flipbook evaluation in Hannah's class yesterday, I had to design a poster for a disabled awareness event in March (and Febuary just started...I swear people just want the years to fly by now...). After 2 craptacular attempts of doing a poster by hand, I struggled, went on photoshop, and struggled again D: so I went back to hand drawn and completed a poster, which was then handed in...

So thats me for this day, lets roll on the weekend :D :D :D

wooooooooooooooooooo \O/    <<happy cheering man

Buh Byeeees <3

No comments:

Post a Comment