Friday 28 January 2011

Friday 28/1/11

Friday...Fryday........Frieday...Freeday......Friday!

So yeah, todays Friday and you know what that means?...IT'S TIME...TO..PAAAAARTY!!!! *inserts party music*

But I must do that thing and tell you what happened today! :D

Well, in John's class, we continued in our epic persue-age to do our zombie flick, John liked my idea for the cover which was a melting biohazard symbol, tis rather awesome :P then he gave me the camera and I started taking pictures for locations for our flick! we were also looking at how to walk like a zombie and how to do the makeup :D tis going great so far :P

Then later in Dee's class, we continued with putting our animation together and I got it done and finally got to animate it, it looks sooooooo cool :P



We animated it by croping the slides so that we could only see the image and no black bordered line, then we clicked on window and then animation in the drop-down menu, afterwards, it brought up a bar which we then clicked in the top-right corner and selected Make frames from layers and it brought up each layer, which then I clicked the 1st frame, held down the shift button, selected the last frame and it selected all, then I chose the the time gap between each picture to get a smooth picture and thats how my animation was created :D

So hopefully that'll do for today...hopefully.....

anyways....

Buh Bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment