Thursday 10 March 2011

Thursday 10/3/11

Today in Laura's class there we're only four students (me included) in the class, so we were just catching up on any work we needed to do in other classes.

In Hannah's class we've been tasked with researching movie posters, choosing 5 posters and writing what we like about them, below you can look and read about my 5 choices, they're mostly zombie/horrorish ones:

 I like this one because it's simple, all the focus seems to be put into the globe with even the title in the centre of the globe.



















I like this one because of the Hand-drawn style and how they capture the jist of the film in that one poster.















I like this one due to how brilliantly it captures the zombie apocalypse with the horde behind a wire fence with the grey clouds as a background and the focus onto the severed hand!!!


I like this cover due to how mysterious looking it is, with the house being the centre of the cover with a dark creepy like colour giving a sort of horror vibe to it!















No comments:

Post a Comment