Monday 13 December 2010

Monday 13/12/10

Hey everybody, another blog post from me, but first, something to mention!!!!

You may have noticed there haven't been many blog posts in a while, but College got cancled for 2 weeks due to terrible weather condtitions, mainly being snow, that caused slow traffic, people to be stuck in and stop both buses and trains from running!

Anyways, today in Laura's class, we continued with our Magazine articles for Dee's class, due to having lost time over the weather conditions, and later in Dee's class, same again, only this time I made a start on the contents page since I was near-done on my other pages, after finishing the contents, I went back to my other two pages and added page numbers and a fun fact to them both :)

a few pics of my pages below!!!















































so thats me for this Monday!!!!

Buh Byeeees <3

No comments:

Post a Comment